Author Topic: Cop Burns Baby as "Punishment" For Keeping Him Awake  (Read 209 times)

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Cop Burns Baby as "Punishment" For Keeping Him Awake
« on: January 20, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »
Stories of police brutality have now become an everyday occurrence in the news, and sometimes the things that these people are capable of doing are absolutely unimaginable.

Earlier this week it was revealed that a police officer repeatedly burned a 3 year old boy with a hairdryer, and also inflicted burns on the childs private areas.

The child is thankfully alive but unfortunately scarred for life, both mentally and physically.

Cody Marrone, 21, was charged with aggravated child abuse and child neglect after the incident.

http://www.bobtuskin.com/2014/01/20/cop-burns-baby-as-punishment-for-keeping-him-awake/
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
Re: Cop Burns Baby as "Punishment" For Keeping Him Awake
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 05:17:17 AM »
Nasty!!!!  :arr:

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:08:27 AM »
I think he needs to be hung from the bumper of a studebaker.... Going 35 mile an hour.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

Wolf Counsel

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 09:55:51 AM »
This scumbag from Retards 'R' Us proves that any scumbag can become a public servant.  An armed public servant no less.

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 04:51:08 AM »
And, the organization will strive to protect him.

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »
It's sad. My nephew is a dispatcher so he's heavily pro-police. He posts the  stories about  the good policemen the media don't.

It's a shame there's some bad apples though  :rant:

The falconer

• 'Bitches leave!'- Clarence Boddicker
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 04:13:55 PM »
It's sad. My nephew is a dispatcher so he's heavily pro-police. He posts the  stories about  the good policemen the media don't.

As I understand it, there has been a gradual  lowering of the 'standards' nationwide when it comes to the hiring of police recruits, so I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a significant increase in the number of 'bad apples'.

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 07:21:18 PM »
Sickening. Hopefully he ends up with a needle in his arm and a lot of chemicals in bis miserable body.  :arr:

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2016, 05:15:26 AM »

Oddly enough, I'm pro police, though you wouldn't have guessed it from my posts over the years.  What I'm against is unfettered police unleashed on the general population, with government complicity in holding them to a different standard than is used on the rest of us.  If you commit a crime as a policeman, the consequences shouldn't be less because you wear the blue.  That said, I understand that there is a certain amount of latitude in judgement that is necessary to do the job.