Author Topic: In America Drones Are a Local Issue: In Violation of Fourth Amendment  (Read 211 times)

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
In the absence of state or federal laws, localities around the United States are proceeding to put unmanned aerial vehicles in our skies as they see fit.  The federal government has authorized the flight of 30,000 drones, and the use of drones up to 400 feet by police departments, at least 300 of which already have surveillance drones in operation.

States and localities can ban or regulate such actions.  Or they can proceed to endanger our health and our civil rights.

In Montgomery County, Texas, the Sheriff showed off a drone to the media but crashed it into his armored vehicle (thereby, I guess, proving that he needed an armored vehicle).

When the Dept. of Homeland Security challenged the University of Texas-Austin to hack into a drone and take control of it, the response was No problem, and it was quickly done.

Drones are not safe.

Surveillance by drones cannot comply with the Fourth Amendment.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/in-america-drones-are-a-local-issue-in-violation-of-fourth-amendment/5321336
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

bluecat6

Re: In America Drones Are a Local Issue: In Violation of Fourth Amendment
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:02:36 AM »
First post - so I will keep it simple. 

Along with the gun confiscation actions (gun control is just to soft for the current actions)  'domestic drones' are the other wake up signal that seems to have caught the attention of somewhat average American who is not too engaged with politics or the risks of unconstitutional acts. 

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 06:46:34 PM »
 :wel: to the forum :)

Mustang

• Horsing around
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 04:48:10 PM »
It seems there is a lot more cameras then I ever thought I'd see in my lifetime.

More and more we slip into a police state.