Author Topic: Welcome True Republican  (Read 163 times)

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
Welcome True Republican
« on: November 25, 2016, 11:04:10 AM »
Welcome aboard. :wel:

True Republican

• Welcome to LC!!!
Re: Welcome True Republican
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 04:49:49 PM »
It's good to be back! :)

A little catch-up for those who knew me back from the boards.
I am going to be the senior pastor of a Friends church in Wisconsin in May when I graduate. I will be working on my Masters soon thereafter. Overall, I am working towards getting certified for chaplaincy so I can professionally do ministry in hospitals and prisons. I also have a missions type of deal working with Kenya and the base is from the church I will be working for. A lot has went down in the past few years, but God has definitely blessed me and taught me more than I could ever imagine.
It was about ten years ago, as TeenageRepublican, that I came to FreeConservatives and everything took off. I have a lot of fond memories of you all.

I'm still a conservative libertarian. In that area, nothing has changed.

(PS: For those who are friends with me on Facebook, I haven't announced the pastoral job yet. I'm saving it for the spring when everything's settled.)
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 04:56:31 PM by True Republican »

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 07:05:18 PM »
Glad you're here!  I'm thrilled to hear about your conviction.  I believe (hope?) we are on the verge of a spiritual revival in America. I believe the old communist saws are starting to fail.  When America turns back to Christ, the improvement will begin.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 08:54:42 PM »
It's good to be back! :) A little catch-up for those who knew me back from the boards. I am going to be the senior pastor of a Friends church in Wisconsin in May when I graduate. I will be working on my Masters soon thereafter. Overall, I am working towards getting certified for chaplaincy so I can professionally do ministry in hospitals and prisons. I also have a missions type of deal working with Kenya and the base is from the church I will be working for. A lot has went down in the past few years, but God has definitely blessed me and taught me more than I could ever imagine. It was about ten years ago, as TeenageRepublican, that I came to FreeConservatives and everything took off. I have a lot of fond memories of you all. I'm still a conservative libertarian. In that area, nothing has changed. (PS: For those who are friends with me on Facebook, I haven't announced the pastoral job yet. I'm saving it for the spring when everything's settled.)

I remember you from FC, and I'm glad to see you have done so well. Congratulations! :appl:

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2016, 06:41:24 PM »
Glad you made it here! :)

True Republican

• Welcome to LC!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2017, 09:19:35 PM »
So have the "classics" returned - like DoctorDoom or Rhino?

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2017, 09:21:23 PM »
No. But if you contact them, let them know we are open for business.

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2017, 09:28:01 PM »
So have the "classics" returned - like DoctorDoom or Rhino?

It's been slow, but people are filtering back in.  Hopefully, over the next few months we'll see more come.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 02:14:45 PM »
I lost Dr. Doom. Hopefully he can be found. pat it forward kinda thing. ;) 

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2017, 10:51:53 AM »
Yay! Glad to see you Krakka!

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2017, 06:21:11 AM »
Yay! Glad to see you Krakka!

You too!!!

So I predicted the Falcons would win. Guess I was wrong.

I think Atlanta should challenge the outcome of this super bowl. I mean, it's not fair that they are giving the win to New England just because they scored the most points. I wanted the Falcons to win!!! I need a safe place NOW. They should cancel work tomorrow and provide some grief counselors for all of us that were totally hated on by the New England team and there Nazi fans. They are all racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, hate mongers because my team didn't win. #notmysuperbowlchampions

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2017, 11:27:48 AM »
Yeah!  I need crayons, but not red white and blue ones.  They'll just trigger me!

Firekrakka

• Red Tempest
  • Administrator
    • The greatest website
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2017, 11:59:58 AM »
 :rofl: