Author Topic: BuzzFeed Just Published Unverified Claims About Trump And Russian Hookers  (Read 50 times)

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
BuzzFeed Just Published Unverified Claims About Trump And Russian Hookers

Alex Pfeiffer

BuzzFeed published documents Tuesday containing unverified information from an alleged former British intelligence agent on deep-ties between the Russian government and President-elect Donald Trump.

Leftists never quit. Naturally the leftist media was all over this.  001_rolleyes

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
What I'm starting to find is that the left is self referential.  They are the very definition of a circle jerk. 

"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

The falconer

• 'Bitches leave!'- Clarence Boddicker
Imo, the 'intelligence' community is compromised to begin with, not to mention always loath to be criticized. I wouldn't rule out that it's retaliation on their part because Trump hasn't been shy about taking them to task.

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
Remember that these are the guys protecting the country from terrorist attacks.  001_rolleyes

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Remember that these are the guys protecting the country from terrorist attacks.  001_rolleyes

and if you have nothing to hide... you have nothing to fear.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain