Author Topic: More fake news - again  (Read 49 times)

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
More fake news - again
« on: February 14, 2017, 08:02:15 AM »
Muslim Athlete Detained Under Travel Ban Actually Detained Under Obamaís Ban, Not Trumpís

by Kira Davis

Muhammad was recently back in the headlines when the drooling mainstream media highlighted her story of being detained at an airport because of Trumpís recent ďtravel banĒ. Thereís only one problemÖit was Obamaís ďbanĒ that caught her in the red tape, not Trump.

In an interview on February 7 with Popsugar, the athlete spoke about her concerns with Trumpís national security promises, and described an incident a few weeks prior where she had been held at customs for two hours.

Well, I personally was held at Customs for two hours just a few weeks ago. I donít know why. I canít tell you why it happened to me, but I know that Iím Muslim. I have an Arabic name. And even though I represent Team USA and I have that Olympic hardware, it doesnít change how you look and how people perceive you.

Unfortunately, I know that people talk about this having a lot to do with these seven countries in particular, but I think the net is cast a little bit wider than we know. And Iím included in that as a Muslim woman who wears a hijab.

http://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/2017/02/13/fakenews-muslim-athlete-detained-travel-ban-actually-detained-obamas-ban-not-trumps/

OMG she was delayed for 2 hours!  001_rolleyes