Author Topic: Fox Comedy 'The Mick' Features Underage Boys In Tub Prepping For Threesome  (Read 21 times)

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Fox Comedy 'The Mick' Features Underage Boys In Tub Prepping For Threesome

In the latest episode of Fox's "The Mick" which aired Tuesday, two underage boys are seen sitting naked in a bathtub together while waiting for another underage girl to have a threesome.

From NewsBusters:
What a pleasant scene to end another Valentine’s Day with: minors possibly having a threesome. Forget the flowers. Forget the chocolates. Forget all that sentimental notion of finding that special person who can love and cherish you. No, the Fox comedy The Mick’s implication of two underage boys in a bathtub waiting for an older girl is something that will stick with me, whether I like it or not.

In Tuesday's episode “The Mess,” Mickey (Kaitlin Olson) tries to put her foot down with the kids, but it only leads to them going to what the eldest Sabrina refers to as a “white trash high school party.” If you can get past colorful description, we move to the actual party which…admittedly is not much better than the description itself.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=56282

People are starting to get fed up with the attack on our morals and culture.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain

tac

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
Re: Fox Comedy 'The Mick' Features Underage Boys In Tub Prepping For Threesome
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 11:46:02 PM »
That sounds sick.

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Re: Fox Comedy 'The Mick' Features Underage Boys In Tub Prepping For Threesome
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 12:29:56 AM »
From the same SoS that brought you this:

"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain