Author Topic: Bill Nye: Global Warming Could Be Solved By Cows Genetically Engineered To Cut L  (Read 147 times)

EveningStar

• Curmudgeon
  • Global Moderator
  • Realist
Bill Nye: Global Warming Could Be Solved By Cows Genetically Engineered To Cut Less Farts [VIDEO]

Andrew Follett
The Daily Caller
March 29, 2017

Global warming could be solved by genetically engineering or breeding cows to fart less Bill ‘The Science Guy” Nye said in an interview Tuesday.

“Agriculture researchers are going to produce or breed farm animals that produce less methane by changing the bacteria that are in their stomachs,” Nye said on BigThink. “To get all the way down to a plant based diet might be tricky for a lot of people. However, it seems like a good idea.”

More

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Bill Nye

Bill = an itemized list or a statement of particulars (such as a list of materials)

NYE approximately NIGH - nearly, almost

So... he's almost a statement of particulars.  Almost.
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain

byram

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
Bill Nye suggested last April that throwing global warming skeptics in jail could be a potential solution

How does that reduce global warming? Bill just  :stfu:

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
He is a shit sucking sock puppet.  (I decided to go a little more reserved than what I really think)
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

“It’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled.” - Mark Twain

byram

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Don't hold back, it causes stomach ulcers.