Author Topic: I asked USAA to stop sponsoring the NFL  (Read 17 times)

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
I asked USAA to stop sponsoring the NFL
« on: September 27, 2017, 10:20:29 AM »
I think it's deplorable what the knee'kers (Conjunction of Knee and Takers)are doing.  Here's their response:

Dear Mr. Justaguy,

Thank you for emailing us about our NFL support. I would like to stress that we value your membership and your opinions. At USAA, we strongly believe it is an honor to stand during the national anthem.

At this time we have no plans to end our role as the Official Military Appreciation Sponsor of the NFL. The NFL provides a great platform through which we can raise awareness about and appreciation for America's military and their families.

Our purpose in becoming a league sponsor was to honor and appreciate the military community, and that will continue to be our focus. Professional football continues to be among the most watched programming and through our sponsorship, an avenue for us to encourage America to join us in saying "Thank You" to our military and their families.

USAA advertising is intended to educate military and member prospects about USAA products and services, and is placed within programming that is popular with our military, veterans and their families. Advertising during NFL games allows USAA to reach a broad military audience, including those who are currently serving. Research indicates that 78% of active duty military are NFL fans, with 36% naming NFL as their favorite sport. We are more successful in our advertising when we target programs our members watch.

If you have any additional questions please let us know. I value your business and the opportunity to assist you with your question today.

Thank you,
USAA
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain

byram

• Administrator
  • I hate SPAMMERS
Re: I asked USAA to stop sponsoring the NFL
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 10:25:32 AM »
USAA and all for profit organizations are guided by $$$, nothing else. I'd expect nothing less from USAA and other corporations.

Justaguy

• Global Moderator
Re: I asked USAA to stop sponsoring the NFL
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 10:50:21 AM »
I think they are hypocrites. 
"There is no hope in government. There is only hope in the Lord and the freedom He gave us."- AtomicLibSmasher, Aug. 2008

Its easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled. - Mark Twain